Direct to Card Printers/Encoders
Direct to Card (DTC) printing uses dye-sublimation and resin thermal transfer technologies to print sharp, clear, colorful images directly onto the surface of the plastic ID card.
- Highly versatile – Delivering powerful printing and versatility in one modular
and scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migrations to
higher levels of security.
- Flexible footprint and design – Its sleek and changeable footprint design
makes the DTC4000 ideal for office environments where space is an issue
- Easy to use – Intuitive design increases efficiency through easy set-up,
loading and printing with a SmartScreen™, user-friendly graphical
display and all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge.
- Enhanced security – Designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, the DTC4000 offers standard printer password protection as well as fluorescent panel printing for a cost
effective and dynamic increase in card security.
Designed for medium-sized business, schools and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/encoder system, the DTC4000 is the ideal printer for organizations who need a flexible, easy and reliable way to color personalize and encode technology cards.
The DTC4000 not only meets your current needs, it also scales to meet your future requirements with these optional field-upgradable modules:
Take advantage of the built-in and optional features that suit your business:
Dual-sided printing module provides more space for card holder information and security features like
duplicate photo and digital-signature.
- Optional same-side input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ display helps fit the printer into the tightest spaces.
- Increase capacity with a dual-input card hopper, holding 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity allows for remote printer sharing by many users.
- Technology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®, for access control or other applications.
The DTC4000 combines a level of versatility with the simplicity to easily print what you need:
- SmartScreen™ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts to be sure you’ll always know the status of the printer.
- Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC4000 ideal for temporary ID cards.
- Industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management
and technology card encoding.
The FARGO® DTC4000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology, providing the performance, value and service to protect your purchase and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem.